fix buffalo today, archive

a view from recently demolished 669 Genesee Street


Property of the Weak

I've archived all the we(a)ks here for your viewing.

In the interests of full disclosure, I am not an attorney or realtor. I have no financial interest in these properties other than how their eventual renovation may impact my own property value and in a general sense stimulate and improve the quality of life here in the 'hood. In other words, I'm attempting to promote property that might otherwise be overlooked and eventually demolished. Many of these properties meet my highly subject criteria for being totally cool places.

I've lived here in the 'hood for 9 years, taught high school social studies here and rehabbed a late 19th century row-house that is listed on the National Registry of Historic Places. I purchased the one next door, two years ago and I'm planning to rent that soon. I have a pretty good working understanding of what is happening on the city's east-side and would consider assisting you with your purchase, especially if you live out of town.

If you would like any assistance in contacting the owners of these properties, please e-mail me and we can begin that process. I may be able to help locate the owners and help you facilitate the deal.

0 Responses to “”

Post a Comment

about fixBuffalo


buildings & issues
contact & intro
main page

fixBuffalo delivered - enter your email address




other places

    a daily dose
    cascadia scorecard
    city comforts
    cool town studios
    National Trust
    peter gordon's blog
    planning livable communities
    smart city

    Featured blogger at Sustainable Cities Collective

    Locations of visitors to this page
    www.flickr.com
    fixbuffalo's photos More of fixbuffalo's photos




There is a quality even meaner than outright ugliness or disorder, and this meaner quality is the dishonest mask
of pretended order, achieved by ignoring or suppressing the real order that is struggling to exist and to be served.
- Jane Jacobs (1916-2006) from The Death and Life of Great American Cities, 1961.

The views expressed here are mine and shouldn't be confused with the mission and statements made by others.
This site is best viewed using Firefox. © 2010 fixBuffalo today